PRICES[ OPTION 1 ]
1 hour lesson £25.[ OPTION 2 ]
12 hours package (£23 per lesson) Pay full price now £276 or [ OPTION 2a ]
pay £51 now and followed by £25 on first 9 lessons.[ OPTION 3 ]
22 hours package (£22 per lesson) Pay full price now £484 or [ OPTION 3a ]
pay £59 now and followed by £25 on first 17 lessons.[ OPTION 4 ]
30 hours package (£21 per lesson) Pay full price now £630 or [ OPTION 4a ]
pay £55 now and followed by £25 on first 23 lessons.[ OPTION 5 ]
40 hours package (£20 per lesson) Pay full price now £800 or [ OPTION 5a ]
pay £50 now and followed by £25 on first 30 lessons.HOW TO PAY AND BOOK DRIVING LESSONS(we accept all major credit and debit cards)
Text your option number and postcode to 07411319700, we will send an payment link to your mobile phone only if we can start you of within a week. The payment link will have an active window of 12 hours for you to make the payment or PRESS HERE TO PAY ONLINE
after receiving your payment we will contact you to provide an appointment, all payments made before 7:30pm will be contacted on the same day. Postcodes we cover are: BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5, BD6, BD7, BD8, BD9, BD10 and, BD18.
- Sux-S driving school has been operating since 2014.
- We do not lease, hire or buy fancy cars only to pass the cost on to you, we have cars like Micras, Yaris, and Corsas, small cars also mean less fuel consumption and allow reversing exercises to be carried out with ease resulting in a need for fewer lessons.
- We do not cover extremely wide areas where driving instructors have to travel across towns, cities and sometimes even counties. Most of our instructors travel from one job to another within 10 minute drives and therefore save money on fuel and time.
- We do not pay rent for office premises as they are simply not required and we do not employ someone full time to answer phone calls as enquirers email/text their address and contact details and they will be contacted by the instructor who will be conducting your lessons.
- All the reasons given above allows us to provide you with reasonably priced lessons with minimum roadside stoppages.
- Most driving schools have cancellation policies in which the learner pays the full lesson cost if they cancel within 48 hours prior to the lesson however, we charge only half of the lesson money £12. All our clients are happy paying cancellation fees because the rule also applies to the instructor: with an exception of cancellation due to the car developing a mechanical problem or bad weather you will be paid £12.
- Due to covid lockdown the practical driving test waiting time in Bradford is currently 22 weeks and therefore we have partnered with driving test cancellation 4all who will find you early test date for a fee of £18 which we will reimburse all our learners.
- You will be involved in planning your lessons, your learning environment will be a relaxed place to learn and your instructor will use progress chart so you can keep track of your progress.
*Read our terms and conditions which can be found on footer of this website.* (website updated on 6th may 2021)
- You concentrate on your learning and leave rest to us, we will go the extra mile to make it easy on you and your wallet.