PRICES FOR FULLY QUALIFIED DRIVING INSTRUCTORS1 hour lesson £25
.10 hours package £230 (£23 per lesson)
Pay £30 now online to secure your place, remaining £200 can be paid on your first lesson or £25 over first 8 lessons.20 hours package £440 (£22 per lesson)
Pay £40 now online to secure your place, remaining £400 can be paid on your first lesson or £25 over first 16 lessons.30 hours package £630 (£21 per lesson)
Pay £30 now online to secure your place, remaining £600 can be paid on your first lesson or £25 over first 24 lessons.HOW TO PAY AND BOOK DRIVING LESSONS(we accept all major credit and debit cards)PRESS HERE TO PAY ONLINE
After receiving your payment we will contact you to provide an appointment, all payments made before 7:30pm will be contacted on the same day. Postcodes we cover are: BD1, BD2, BD3, BD4, BD5, BD6, BD7, BD8, BD10 and BD18.
The prices above are for our DVSA approved fully qualified driving instructors, however we currently have a PDI trainee licence holder, who has been given a trainee licence by Driver and Vehicle Standard Agency (DVSA) so they can teach and gain experience before attending their 3rd and final exam to become fully qualified. They have already passed 2 tests, which included a harder version of the theory and hazard perception and their own driving test, which is 50% more longer and includes more variety of roads and more manoeuvres than the normal L test. They have also received 70+ hours of 1-2-1 training from a fully qualified driving instructor, which included classroom, in car and real lesson observations. We do acknowledge that trainee instructors may sometimes miss to identify faults made by pupils and therefore the pupil may need to take a few extra lessons, however this is very minimal, to compensate and incentivise we are offering a 20% Discount (£5 discount on every lesson)
from our advertised prices above. In 20% of your lessons the supervising instructor, who is a DVSA approved driving instructor will sit in your lesson to observe or personally deliver the lesson to maintain our high standard of services, this will be done in the same vehicle as you always drive. Please note there are limited spaces available and the areas covered by PDI are BD1, BD2, BD3 and BD4. If you live in these post codes and would like to take up this offer then text your post code to 07411319700. 1 hour lesson £20
.10 hours package £180 (£18 per lesson)
Pay £30 now online to secure your place, remaining £150 can be paid on your first lesson or £25 over first 6 lessons.20 hours package £340 (£17 per lesson)
Pay £40 now online to secure your place, remaining £300 can be paid on your first lesson or £25 over first 12 lessons.30 hours package £480 (£16 per lesson)
Pay £30 now online to secure your place, remaining £450 can be paid on your first lesson or £25 over first 18 lessons.
- Sux-S driving school has been operating since 2014.
- Please contact us before making online payment if you already have a practical driving test booked that you want to keep, we will need to confirm if we have a driving instructor available for that date.
- Finding a driving test date is very hard due to the back log covid lockdowns/ restrictions created and in this current environment we are using test cancellation finding companies, we are currently using Driving Test 4me because they provide a complete service where they find you a test from scratch unlike others requiring you to provide them with a booking reference number.
- Our test day car usage charge is £85, this is one of the cheapest amongst driving schools. ( this is for Heaton or Thornbury test centre)
- You will be involved in planning your lessons, your learning environment will be a relaxed place to learn and your instructor will use progress chart so you can keep track of your progress.
*Read our terms and conditions which can be found on footer of this website.* (website updated on 14th August 2021)
- You concentrate on your learning and leave rest to us, we will go the extra mile to make it easy on you and your wallet.